Measurement of angular
Angular misalignment - The deviation of the two parts to be welded from their original position,in which their surfaces are no longer parallel
positioning the welding gauge
- Set the welding gauge at the zero position
- Position the welding gauge on the test object.
- Lower the pivot in contact with the inspected object and fix them in this position as shown
˟ the parameter measured during monitoring process is highlighted in red
- Adjust the linear member 3 so that the taper gauge 5 is above the point of measurement.
- Lower the top High-Lo arm 4 so that the taper gauge 5 makes contact with the surface of the test object at the point of measurement.
- Take the value of the parameter h from the vertical scale H.
- To determine the desired parameter H which is illustrated use a calculator