Assessment of the smoothness transition a[ong the longitudinal seam
˟ на рисунке риска упора 2 совмещена с диаметром 325 мм
● Pull the fillet arm 2 out of the maingauge plate 1, matching the marks with the value corresponding to the diameter of the pipe being monitored
● Lock the fillet arm's at this position by tightening the fillet arm rivet 6.
● For greater stability of TapiRUS during measurement takings, use the pivots
- Position the welding gauge so that the appropriate main gauge corner of either the 120⁰ or 150⁰ is maximally moved towards the weld.
- A smooth transition is ensured if the welding gauge makes contact with a point corresponding to the fusion line see the illustration